Sunday, April 19, 2020

Music Description

Music description


The different kinds of musical instruments made me feel like I wasn’t alone in what I was doing. The tempo was going slow then it picked up the pace like something big was going to happen. The low tone was filled with suspense. It took me back to the 1800s where there were dusty roads. The music was like I was fighting an enemy with the rest of my secret spy group. I feel like we're going to win and then something stops us. We’d probably be defeated but we’d somehow beat the enemy in the end.

The calm soothing beginning tells me that my team is on the right track. We are very strong and intelligent. As the music continues and the tempo goes faster I can tell that we are confused. I feel that we had made a wrong decision on the way and were thinking about what to do. We go on with the war anyway and end up losing badly. The entire team was stuck and were trying to get out. Once we get out it will be a guaranteed win because we discussed the plan. So how do we get out?

1 comment:

  1. Looks great, Anika. I like the different images you used to describe how the music made you feel, and the range of interesting vocabulary in your writing. Next time, try to add more powerful verbs, similes and metaphors to your writing. For example - 'The music was like I was fighting an enemy with the rest of my secret spy group.'

    ReplyDelete