Thursday, May 3, 2018

Letter to bff

Dear best friend in the whole, wide world,
You are so amazing with your creative thinking and how you imagine your next move. I really like being your assistant from the bottom of my heart. I love inventing new things especially with you. The feeling is just spectacular. Our inventions bring joy to my heart. I think you have a lot of perseverance. Remember the time when we were having a race and we found some pieces. Then we ended up making a see-saw that was just the right size for both of us. We even carved our names into it, that was the best part.
It doesn't feel good when you have made something and it does not work out. I feel upset to see you when your angry and it does not work. You even do things that make things worse for yourself. (Here's some things). When you get frustrated, you do thing s that you don’t always want to do. So I will give you some advice that will calm you down.You could count to ten or you could walk away from the situation
I hope my advice pays of.
From your trusty assistant,
Dog

This week we read the most magnificent thing.We wrote to the girl as if we were the dog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment