Thursday, July 23, 2020

The Day I traded My Dad To get back my little sister

The Day I traded my Dad to get back my little sister.



Dear Zia,

Do you want the best companion in the entire history of the world? Are you begging just to have some fun in your so far boring life? I have got a solution for you. Do you remember at school the other day when I told you that I would trade my sister for the fancy slime set, and you agreed? But now, I have got something even better then my little sister. You might be thinking, what sort of thing is this wonder? Well, the question isn´t what is this thing - the question is who is this person. Well, you have to take my dad!!


Boom! I know right! That is not what you were expecting. Well, it’s true and you will want to know when this offer is available very soon. The first thing we need to see eye to eye with, Zia is the fact that my sister it a horrendous companion. You have to agree with me that for your age you probably don’t have much in common with her. You are a 13-year-old girl and she is still six. That means that you are more than double her age. Don’t tell anyone this but some days she doesn´t have a bath!! You don’t want to hang out with that little ball of disaster. Do you? Plus, she doesn’t even know how to swim. And you think that you can have someone who doesn’t know how to swim in your pool people filled house! Hmmm! It looks like you have got yourself in a bad situation. 


Bad situations are my speciality. I know exactly how to get out of them. I can help you get out of yours!! But you should not worry about my sister ruining your life. Just give a bit of time….


Ok, time is up!


I will give you my dad and he is, however, a great companion compared to my sister. He is funny, kind, generous and every other nice word you can think of. My dad´s laughing personality makes a popular choice for bargaining. Do not miss out this one time offer!! Oh, did I forget to tell you about my dad´s helpfulness? Well, he is always ready to help people in need and guess what!! He can cook scrumptious pizza!! I know that pizza is your favourite Zia!! My dad also knows how to get out of problems, my sister doesn´t - yet you have her in your house playing with barbie dolls this very minute!!


Zia, don´t worry about this problem of yours. All you have to do is give me my sister and I will give you my dad. As I said earlier, do not miss this one time offer. It´s right in front of you. Grab it while you still can. 


Yours Truly,

Emily Windsnap





Dear Emily,


Firstly, I wanted to thank you for your offer. I was writing to you to ask when can this trade be done. I know that your mum would be extremely mad if you trade your dad for your sister, but that is one of the main reasons why I accepted this trade. But let´s get down to business. 


I feel like your sister is very old school. She needs a bit more pizzazz. I feel like trading her for your dad would be an extremely good decision. But, there need to be a bit more offers. I think that you should not only trade your dad but your mum as well!! Also, throw in your baby parrot named Kiki in the bargain to. I´ll leave you some time to think about it!! 


Yours truly,

Zia Carstairs





Dear Zia,


The answer is NO!!


No comments:

Post a Comment